Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Get A Bazooka In Poptropica I Just Bought A 12 Inch Jbl Bazooka, What Is The Best Direction To Install It?

I just bought a 12 inch jbl bazooka, what is the best direction to install it? - how to get a bazooka in poptropica

I bought a bazooka, JBL 12 inch, what is the best direction to install? Do I need to save or not important?

2 comments:

www.mysp... said...

I had 64 chevy with 8 non-powered bazooka 12 years the girl dynomat in the trunk and put it 3 inches from fender car "in front of the car" to ensure that it does not sound touched the ground! take a 15x15 piece of plywood or whatever you want and go where the real success speakers in wood. Remember, just 3 inches! Bazookas Neige reflection is not only a field for a luxury speaker.www.myspace.com / jimmycody

shovelki... said...

It is not very serious because it is based. The next () does not affect, however, the output in a fund or to the wall of trucks more basic.
Recommend this matter in general or to keep the trunk at the base sound and rattling to a minimum.

Post a Comment