Sunday, January 31, 2010

Worlds Smallest Colour Laser Printer When You Get A Glimpse Of A Dream World, What Do You See?

When you get a glimpse of a dream world, what do you see? - worlds smallest colour laser printer

What goes in your head when you hear, see or feel something to feel insignificant? This could be a ray of sunshine in particular, and in a hidden garden for a while, nothing ... What ideas, worlds, magic people, animals and the sounds of things your imagination up?

For me, Theres often a large garden, inhabited by a small number of people. There are vines on the walls, and many plants, all shapes, colors and sizes.

I'm talking about a time when you have this sudden image of something. please contact Me Crazy, I do not care.

2 comments:

amber said...

I do not have a special world of dreams, but it sounds at times, reminded me of places or scenes.

A clock with a loud voice, I would say, a dark corridor with the giant clock cooling. The impact of a heated sometimes reminds me of a giant wave rolls inward (I do not know why)

Oh, and the smell of wood smoke makes me think of the settlements on the mountain with horses and chariots, and the cold fresh air.

I think the image of the brain of their association in many ways, nothing unusual. Even if I miss a train or something that can cause a dream-world of interest for fun.

amber said...

I do not have a special world of dreams, but it sounds at times, reminded me of places or scenes.

A clock with a loud voice, I would say, a dark corridor with the giant clock cooling. The impact of a heated sometimes reminds me of a giant wave rolls inward (I do not know why)

Oh, and the smell of wood smoke makes me think of the settlements on the mountain with horses and chariots, and the cold fresh air.

I think the image of the brain of their association in many ways, nothing unusual. Even if I miss a train or something that can cause a dream-world of interest for fun.

Post a Comment